Perfect career offering for that tradesman who has experienced that running their own business requires more than the trade and skills itself. We are looking for technicians whom decided that working for themselves was not their cup of tea, but would like to work as if they were working for himself/herself in what they enjoy and know how to do! We want the HVAC & Commercial Refrigeration Technician who is willing to go above and beyond to grow this company as if it was his own!
We are ColdSolutions, a fairly new incorporated company with growing business in Corpus Christi & Houston metropolitan areas. We are looking for technicians with enough experience in the industry to run service calls. Technicians must be able to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC equipment. Must be driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision. Knowledge of electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills are required. Ability to self-schedule on occasion and work independently as needed. We look for self-motivated employees to complete assigned tasks within given time frames. * Periodically on call.
We will assign a company vehicle to any technician demonstrating high attributes in the following requirements:
- Industry Experience
- Great Customer Service
- Extremely Trustworthy
- Exceptionally Responsible
- Excellent Work Ethic
- High Enthusiasm
- Able to complete required paperwork
- Positive/good driving record
- EPA Certification
- And willing to help grow this company to the best Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Company of Texas for both our customers and our work environment.
- Completes work assignments and priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) Service
- Ability to Repair and Install all brands of A/C & Heating Equipment & Commercial Refrigeration such as ice machines, freezers, margarita machines, and walk-in coolers.
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
- Abides with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry regulations and guidelines (for example, building codes, indoor air quality (IAQ), cold chain requirements)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensure available resources for maintenance and repair
- Ensures financial sustainability
- Ensures working order of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and commercial refrigeration (HVAC/R). Maintains quality standards
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides required paperwork
- Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
- Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
- Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.
ColdSolutions is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to recruiting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified technicians and employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. *Additional Qualifications: Valid driver license. Pass pre-employment drug test and background check